Display the TN REDLINE number in your community!
- Share the REDLINE on social media platforms
- Create materials or "swag" promoting REDLINE information
- Display the REDLINE number on first responder vehicles
- Include the TN REDLINE number on educational materials and resources
- Post REDLINE number on bulletin boards and break rooms
The Tennessee Redline number (1-800-889-9789) is a toll-free information and referral line that provides accurate drug problem and addiction information to all citizens of Tennessee upon request.
Individuals can call or text 24/7. The REDLINE are provides at least three referral sources when possible. REDLINE staff do not conduct therapy or counseling with the caller or substance user. Staff members are able to provide information to put callers in touch with professionals who will provide a diagnosis, prognosis or assessment of the mental or physical health of the substance user.