Encourage students to participate in an opioid awareness poster contest.
Hosting a poster contest is a way to creatively educate students and their peers about the importance of prevention and available resources.
1. Choose a theme or topic.
- "Count it, Lock it, Drop it"
2. Create rules and guidelines
- What is the targeted age group?
- Any creation guidlines? Size, digital, handdrawn etc...
- Can students work in groups?
- How will winners be chosen?
- What is the prize?
3. Consider posting winners to social media platforms.
View the resources listed below to find poster contest examples.