TennCare provides resources to those in need. Unfortunately, some take advantage of the program by placing prescription drugs on the streets which put our children, families, and communities at risk.
Do you know anyone on TennCare who is:
- Selling or trading pills?
- Doctor Shopping (going to multiple doctors or Ers to get pills)?
- Selling fake prescriptions?
- Filling fake prescriptions?
- A provider fraudulently filling or selling medications?
The Office of Inspector General works with local agencies to keep pills off the street. If you have information that would be helpful in keeping your community safe, you may report anonymously at firstname.lastname@example.org